Monday, May 4, 2009

The Philippines little girl

My dad's fren, from the Philippines, visited M'sia last Saturday(on vacation).......
My mum, as a "tour guide", took them visited quite a number of places........
like the palace, KLCC, musuem....and blablabla XD
I, as the "tour guide assistant"........play wif their little girl.........Kelly~~~
i hv taken a photo of her.......
She can speak chinese, hokkien and XXX(forgot)......
WOW~~~```@.@```
such a little girl can speak so many languages .........a trilingual.....>.<
Actually she's a Chinese, came from China, and was then emigrate to the Philippines >.<

2 comments:

  1. Hi HuiMin!

    I just found out that you have a link to my blog. Do I know you, by any chance?


    Coyin

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i'm not offended la haha :)

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete