Thursday, August 6, 2009

XD

i fell into laughter just now~~~

it began like this......

i was listening to sarah brightman's time to say goodbye, while weiyi called me.......
"spring, vivaldi"rings........(i set this ring tone for weiyi)
hello....i was in a shock, why would he call me??
wy: ooi, isn't it today we want to go to ur hse?
me: har??
wy: today is friday marh !!!
me: XXXXX(speechless)began to think am i sot?today is FRIDAY???
(monolog)--gaya bahasa......do u allow me to laugh??
i didn't say anything........and quite for a minute........
weiyi said, again, ooi !!!!
i started laughing, like a mad ppl.........
wahahahaha......>.< i don't mind ppl said me......
i hv to admit or rather said i couldn't deny that weiyi is ......... liao ~~~
okay, finally my laugh.....came to a halt !!!! XD

weiyi asked.......today isn't friday meh??
me: today is thursday, okay??!!!
wy: (feeling extra embarrass) okay lor.....then tmr go ur hse lar !!
blur-blur weiyi~

1 comment: