Tuesday, November 10, 2009

An Official Announcement

Looking back at my last post, i guess u don't know what i mean..
so, i hv decided to announce officially that i am leaving!

I know, i will be leaving
I know, i will be missing you guys
I know, i will not be studying in chong hwa anymore..

how do these sound like?
weird?
i know some of you are still guessing,
but i think u will got the right answer then.... :-/

some of you asked me,
you hv really made the decision to leave?
yeap..
won't u miss us?
what i am trying to say is,
(I know u guys will miss me, and i hv that feeling too! I'm human beings tooo!!!!)
I AM REALLY DEPRESSED these days!~

That was really all of a sudden,
I am not well prepared!
and i feel somewhat dizzy these few days.

just a WEEKEND only,
it changed a lot,
really, really, A LOT..

3 comments:

  1. awh. we're gonna miss you for sure.
    anyway, all the best to you. (:
    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sob

    im gonna miss you

    ><
    gambate ar
    be happy
    and keep being urself^^
    u rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kel, i am gonna miss u too!
    Nat, i know i rock, and i miss you too! ^.^

    ReplyDelete